Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Late night CT scan

I am sitting here in the dwindling CT scan waiting room which had 40 people in it when we got here at 7:15 and has dwindled to just 4 of us. The "jumbotron" on the wall tells me that Kim's scan is done and she should appear soon...laden yet again with barium. Tomorrow she gets the radiated stuff. I'm giving my electronic gear wide berth!

Thought I would send while still coherent. The 3:45 a.m. wake-up this morning combined with being up WAAAY past my normal bedtime [it is 9:20 for goodness sake!], means this will be my last post of the day.

I'll be up early but don't expect "tested girl" to be too chatty. If we have anything, I'll pass it on. We have to make a phone call to the nuclear lab at 6:30 and show up for the "administration" of the glowing stuff at 11:00. Pictures at 3:00 and at 11:00 on Thursday. Plan at this point is to meet again with the doctor on Thursday and all is unclear from that point on.

We'll keep you posted. Thanks again for your sweet words. It means the world...

G'nite. We love you.

Dicky

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

May you sleep in peace and awake to new mercies.

Anonymous said...

May your dreams be like that of Jacob and your confidence like Abraham.

Anonymous said...

Today, may your faith increase, your hope be eternal, and your love never fail because He is faithful.